|Site Name||Location||short description||More||Map|
City Center, 25 HaNevi'im Street
Bishop House is a beautiful example that illustrates the overall architecture of information, Panamanian spaces, courtyards and special stone items.
City Center, 29 Shivtei Yisrael St., corner of Hanevi'im St. 9
One of the most impressive buildings on the Street of the Prophets (Hanevi’im St.), the Italian hospital was built in the late Ottoman period between the years 1913 and 1917.
City Center, 29 Rehov Haneviim
One of the first medical institutions in Israel and among the first of its kind in the world.
City Center, 37 Haneviim St.
The first Jewish hospital outside the Old City walls, built in 1888.
Shaare Zedek Hospital
City Center, 161 Jaff Street
This is one of the glorious institutions in the medical history of Jerusalem.
HaRav Cook House
City Center, 9 Harav Kook St.
The house in which Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook lived from 1923-1935. The house is fully restored.
Anna Ticho House
City Center, 7 Harav Kook St., City Center
One of the first houses in Jerusalem to be built outside of the walls.
City Center, 68 Jaffa Street
City Center, 25 Hillel St.
The first German Catholic institution in Jerusalem.
City Center, 24 King George St
Beit Frumin, better known as the Old Knesset, was the temporary abode of the Israeli Parliament, the Knesset, between 1950 and 1966, prior to the Six-Day-War.