Green Map
Welcome to the Jerusalem Green Map!
Sustainable Jerusalem Teva
Subject : Neighb.:
NO TRANSLATION
Suggest  a new site
Nature
Sustainable Living
Culture & Society
Amphibian Habitat
Water Feature
Special Tree
Special Garden
Spring Blossoms
Insect Watching Site
Public Forest / Natural Area
Natural Corridor
Park/ Recreation Area
Bird & Wildlife Watching
Open Space
Scenic Vista
Dog Run
Community Garden
Compost Site
Public Transportation
Organic/ Local Food
Scientific Research Site
Bicycle Shop
Reuse Shop/Market
Healthy Dining
Eco Products
Recycling
Cultural Site
Community Center
Eco Information
Eco Organization
Significant Organization
Green School
Online Resource
Public Library
Museum
Social Service
Historical Feature
Image In Stone
Historical Feature
Previous
Next
Map

Rothschild Hospital

The Rothschild Hospital was built in 1888 as the first Jewish hospital outside the Old City walls for patients of all creeds and nationalities. Later it was taken over by the Hadassah Women’s Zionist Organization of America to become the first Hadassah Hospital. Currently, it serves as the campus of the Hadassah College of Technology.

City Center
37 Haneviim St.
All rights reserved
designed by Studio karamel   |  developed by entry