|Site Name||Location||short description||More||Map|
Meah Shearim Yeshiva
Meah Shearim, 1 Yeshuot Ya’akov St.
Established in 1885, used as the headquarters of the Mizrahi Movement during the British Mandate.
First residential neighborhood built outside the Old City walls.
City Center, 68 Jaffa Street
Notre Dame de France Monastery
3 Hatzanhanim Rd., opposite the Old City
One ofthe most impressive French buildings in Jerusalem, the Notre Dame de France Monastery was built by French Catholic monks in 1888.
Old Train Station Complex
German Colony, 28 Hebron Road (opposite the Khan Theatre)
Recently renovated, this complex hosts a variety of entertainment activities.
Palace in the Bukharan Quarter
HaBuharim Neighborhood, 19 Ezra Street
The grand building of the Bukharan Quarter and perhaps in the entire city.
City Center, 37 Haneviim St.
The first Jewish hospital outside the Old City walls, built in 1888.
City Center, 25 Hillel St.
The first German Catholic institution in Jerusalem.
Rehavia, 7 Smolenskin St.
An architectural pearl built from 1934 to 1936 that was the home of Solomon Schocken.
13 Heleni Hamalka St., Russian Compound
Historic Structure, orignially built as an inn for Russian pilgrims in 1890. Temporarily closed to the public.