|Site Name||Location||short description||More||Map|
Talbiya, 17 Marcus Street, Talbiya
City Center, 68 Jaffa Street
Beit Yellin in Motza
Emek Refaim 48 in the German Colony
Greek Colony, 48 Emek Refaim St.
A single story house that appeared on the map first in 1937, showing the architectual style from that time.
JVP Media Quarter
Baka, 24 Hebron Street, Jerusalem
A start-up and creative hub, that concentrates a variety of start-up and creative technology firms - all backed by the venture capital firm "Jerusalem Venture Partners" (JVP)
Rehavia, 7 Smolenskin St.
An architectural pearl built from 1934 to 1936 that was the home of Solomon Schocken.
Consul Finn's House
Kerem Avraham, 24 Ovadia St., Kerem Avraham
At the initiative of James Finn, the British Consul to Jerusalem (1846-1863), the building was constructed in 1855 in an attempt to come to the aid of the local Jewish community.
City Center, 24 King George St
Beit Frumin, better known as the Old Knesset, was the temporary abode of the Israeli Parliament, the Knesset, between 1950 and 1966, prior to the Six-Day-War.
City Center, 25 HaNevi'im Street
Bishop House is a beautiful example that illustrates the overall architecture of information, Panamanian spaces, courtyards and special stone items.
Musrara, 34 Shivtei Yisrael St., Musrara
Built in 1885, the building represents one of the most luxurious private residences ever built in Jerusalem.